THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home Again

Our two week adventure has come to a close.  We had an absolutely incredible time, but we are both very glad to be home.  Jet Lag is still haunting us so this will be short.  I loved every minute of it.  Jeff was awesome.  It is amazing to think that we were together 24/7 for the last 14 days and I still cherish him and wish we had more time to be together.  How thankful I am that he is by best friend!!
What is so ironic about that is that we are so different in so many ways.  One example of this:  Every day when we would be out and about I would exclaim, "I just love being in foreign countries, I love everything about it!!"  Jeff mentioned, "I'm having a good time, but I like being in the United States!!"  He was such a good sport about everything on this trip, even if it wouldn't of been his first choice for a vacation.  He certainly spoils me.
The best thing I will have to admit about coming home is sleeping in our own bed with our own pillows.   Another nice surprise that waited for me when I got home were Mother's Day cards made by each of our grandkids.  They were priceless.
We took some great pictures that I will post soon.  My watch is still set for France time and it says it is 4:15 a.m.  No wonder I'm tired!!

1 comment: