THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Saturday, September 15, 2012

"I'm Back"

Just as I was starting to see results and even get comments about how good I was looking from my months of working out last year, I stopped!  I'm not sure why, summer became unmanageable for a while, and then unfortunately I just simply lost the desire to go to the gym.  I liked sleeping in and being lazy--it worked for me UNTIL we went to Hawaii and my swimming suit didn't fit like it had earlier in the summer, I felt "Frumpy" and "Old".  I'm out of shape and I don't like that feeling -----SO
                 This week I went back.   I just wanted to burst through the door of the gym and shout

                                                                     "I'M BACK!!!

Not that anyone else there really cared.  Thats not true -- In my pilates reformer class my teacher and a couple of ladies commented on how glad they were to see me there.  I was so glad to be back..
Pilates Reformer is amazing.   I swear it works every muscle in your entire body and after two sessions this week every muscle in my body is yelling at me!!  It will all be worth it when my energy returns and I start feeling alive again.

Here is a picture of the bed we each use in the class.  In the gym I go to there are 6 beds so it is never a large class.  It is a great workout and even though it costs extra to attend these classes I've decided it is cheaper than a rest home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment