THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Message

A few days ago my visiting teacher brought me some Halloween goodies with this darling note attached.  I wish to share it with you.  Not only is it a message for you, if you haven't done your visiting teaching yet you have one more day and you can type this up on cute paper and share it with your sisters.

Since this is the time for goblins and bats
Halloween spirits, ghosts, and cats!
Weird happenings and witches brew,
These are the things I  wish for you...

May the only ghost that comes your way,
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way,
May the only spirits you chance to meet,
Be the spirits of love and friendship sweet.

These are my Halloween wishes for you...
May God bless you in everything you do.
It's no trick--I just wanted to say..
It's a treat to know you in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment