THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Courageous




 This past week Jeff has been so sick with a cold.  When Jeff gets a cold it is always horrific.  He can get sicker with the common cold than anyone I know.  As soon as he mentions he is getting a sore throat or a stuffy nose I know what is to follow.  Because he has felt so rotten we have watched a few movies.  One day from RedBox we rented "Courageous".  Wow, what an incredible message portrayed in this movie.  It is a Christian show about fatherhood that touches the heart.  I was gone when Jeff watched it first and he mentioned to me as soon as I got home that he wanted to buy it for all of his sons.  As soon as I watched it I knew why.  Jeff it explained it best.  He said:  "It is a Mormon Message done by the Southern Baptists."  I believe everyone should watch this movie.  Take a couple of hours to relax and enjoy.  You will be a better person for having seen it.

Another night when I returned home this is what I found.  We had been tending Lucy and this is how they spent the evening.  Supposedly they were watching TV.  They both were feeling under the weather.   How great they could be together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment