THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Onward To Prepare!

"To every man (and woman) there comes a a time in his lifetime when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered that special chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents.  What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified to do the work which could have been his finest hour."

Winston Churchill


Having a difficult time sitting down to write out resolutions I decided that this quote would be the basis of  all my goals and resolutions this year.  My desire is to live to be prepared and qualified to do anything the Lord desires of me to do so I do not miss that tap on the shoulder.  I need to be prepared emotionally, mentally, physically, and especially spiritually to recognize the call and respond to it whether it be this year or in ten or twenty years.  Onward to Prepare!!







1 comment: