THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jeff

Today I want to write about Jeff and how thankful I am for him. He is and has always been the light of my life. He is not perfect but we are perfect for each other. We complete each other in various ways. Sometimes when I am whiny and complaining he gently calls me on it and it makes me angry and then I realize he is right and I try to do better. I am a much finer person because of him. How grateful I am that he has provided for our family so well that I have been able to stay home and raise the children. He spoils me and would let me have whatever I wanted. When I hear from wives that they never hear from their husbands during the day I count my many blessings that Jeff checks in with me regularly. He is a romantic, better than I am at that. His plans are fun, incredible and personal. Back rubs are his specialty. He has a gift of making me feel beautiful and I am always shocked when I look in the mirror. From the first minute I met Jeff He became my best friend. We were soul mates from the beginning. How thankful I am for our temple marriage that we can be together eternally. I love you Jeff.


Jeff, Mackayla and Me on Her Blessing Day

No comments:

Post a Comment