THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

THOUGHTS ON MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD AND GRAND-PARENTING

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Young Adult Friends

Tonight I want to write a quick post and mention how thankful I am for all of my 'young adult' friends!! We have served in 4 different Young Adult  Wards in the past 3 1/2 years, which means that we have known probably 1000 young adults.  So many of these incredible young people have become some of my dearest and closest friends.  What remarkable individuals they are.  My respect and admiration for them is so great.   I love it when I get visits, emails, comments on my blog, phone calls and lunch and dinner invitations from many of them.  It makes my heart so happy.  I love each of them and want to continue our friendships forever.  Thank you for including me in your lives.

1 comment: